Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome! Why I Started this Blog

Welcome!  Good to see you, attendees of the 4th Annual Public Innovators Summit (July 30 - August 1, 2010) presented by The Harwood Institute for Public Innovation.

I started this blog to stay connected to you and the ideas we started to talk about at the Summit. I'd like to continue to share and learn from the 36 of you I met there and the Harwood staff. 

And I hope that other self-identified public innovators will find this blog and join the conversation by commenting on the posts here.

I hope I won't be the only one authoring posts.  There can be up to 100 people writing posts on this blog.  If you would like to be one of them, please let me know and I will add you as an author.

Take care until we meet-up again in this space!

Kimberlie Kranich, author of this particular post, is director of community engagement at Illinois Public Media in Urbana, Illinois and may be reached at kranich@illinois.edu.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberlie,

    I'd love to join you and others posting here from time to time. Thanks! Susan

    ReplyDelete